Thank you for your interest in guest posting on the Thinkific blog. Before you submit a post, please read our guidelines here to get a better idea of what we’re looking for.
The very first guideline is: Give your best effort. We publish nothing but top-notch content.
Why Guest Post On Thinkific
As a guest author on Thinkific you will:
- Get exposure to thousands of instructors and online course entrepreneurs
- Get the word out about your company
- Get a link to your website in your bio
Topics We Cover
All blog topics must tie into one of the following topics. If you’d like to contribute to any of these topics, please read the linked blog posts to get an idea of the content we publish.
Tips, tricks, and strategies for creating online courses.
Growth hacks and marketing strategies for online courses.
We only publish posts that teach and give value to our readers. That means:
- NO plagiarism or recycled content.
- NO generic topics that have been published all over the web already.
- NO fluff. Share advice that is specific and practical.
Articles should be a minimum of 1,000 words. Ideal length is 1,500 words and up.
All facts and claims must be accurate. Cite sources for researched facts. Link to them when possible, but don’t overdo external links. Do not link to any company that could be considered our competitor. You may link to your own website or online course in your article, just don’t over do it.
We will create the main graphic (Feature Image) for the article. That being said, we encourage you to include images and screenshots throughout the article that help to support your points.
Guest Post Examples
Here are some examples of well-written guest posts that we have published on our blog:
- 6 Not So Secret Ways To Market Your Online Course
- 12 Ways To Market Your Online Course That Your Audience Will Love
- How To Work With Freelancers To Create & Market Your Online Course
If you’ve read our guidelines and would still like to submit a guest post for our blog, please send the following information to our Content Marketing Manager at tyler(at)thinkific.com:
- Your name
- Your website
- Your main areas of expertise
- 2-3 topics ideas related to your expertise that you think will do well on our blog
If we like any of your topics ideas, we will ask you for a first draft. If necessary, we will request specific changes or revisions. Once the final draft is complete, we will add it to our publishing queue. When the article goes live, we’ll send you an email to let you know!
We look forward to reading your awesome content!